A brand is something that not only holds an identity but also is a promise that time has carried from the past through experiences and expectations. Branding has developed to be a well established trend in the business world and proved itself to be a necessity. Being a business student one must have a clear conception and understanding of branding and to do so in a greater extent. Voice of Business is delighted to organize
“Good Luck Stationary presents BRANDrill, a branding based competition on behalf of the Faculty of Business Studies (FBS), on a national level, covering Universities from all around Bangladesh!
A competition of such stature and intent is quite enough to motivate any business student and to boost your energy level and to initiate the adrenaline rush, awards for “BRANDrill” will be:
1. 1,00,000.00 BDT + crest + certificate
2. 60,000.00 BDT + crest + certificate
3. 40,000.00 BDT + crest + certificate
So, wondering what you have to do? An overly simplified guideline for the event is as follows:
2. First round: online idea submission.
3. 50 teams will be selected for the next round.
4. Branding workshop and instructions for second round.
5. Second round: Making a TVC and presenting branding ideas.
6. 10 teams will proceed to the next round.
7. Final round: Developing an IMC plan.
Simple, isn’t it?
To make things crystal clear, another overly simple guideline for the willing participants of the “Good Luck Stationary Presents BRANDrill” is as follows:
1. Participants must be undergrad students at a university .
2. Each team should consist of 3 or 4 members.
3. All team members must be from the same university.
4. ID cards might be required for confirmation.
5. Every team has to register either via online or the registration booth at their campus.
4. Teams can pay up front on the booth for offline registration. Otherwise payment must be conducted via Bkash (for online registration) and the transaction ID as well as the number to which the money has been transferred to both must be mentioned on the google form.
5. Registration fees are non-refundable.
6. Email ID and detailed contact information must be provided for communication purposes.
7. In any circumstances, VoB reserves the right to take any decisions.
8. Any unfair attempt or misbehavior or breach of terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
***Registration fee: 1000 BDT
*With Bkash and Rocket charge: 20 BDT
For online registration, participants must pay the transaction fee of 20tk along with the registration fee of 1000tk. In total BDT 1020
So what are you waiting for? Complete your registrations now and secure your position in the branding showdown!
Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1613909212050141
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/
Registration Deadline: 6th April, 2018.