The Voice of Business, the first ever & only student run business publication at Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka came into life in the year of 2007 with the mission announcement of "A disclosure from the future professionals". It brought out its first business magazine with great zeal coupled with creative exertion. It commenced on its journey with the intent to act as a spokesperson of the students of the faculty & to bridge the gap between the corporate world & students. The club operates its activities with the help of its wings. The wings VoB has and the activties of the wings are as follows:
1. Editorial: In charge of publishing the "Voice of Business Magazine" every year, oversees the writing contest, and handles all the blogs and creative writing-related activities.
2. Publications: In charge of designing social media posts, magazine graphics, video editing, event posters, banners etc.
3. Corporate Affairs: In charge of developing relationships with the sponsors, advertisers and important corporate connections.
4. Promotion: In charge of upholding the image and branding of Voice of Business on different online platforms.
5. Public Relations: In charge of managing the media coverage of Voice of Business through different news portals, television channels, radio stations etc.
6. HR & Finance: In charge of handling the internal member's recruitment and selection, well-being, development, and conflict management. It also oversees the funds of Voice of Business and ensures efficient use of that.
7. IT and KM: In charge managing the website of Voice of Business and other technical activities.
8. Communications: In charge of developing and maintaining a network with outside organisations and community for Voice of Business.