New business platforms have been growing dynamically for the past few years which are making people’s lifestyle easier and burgeoning. One of the mentionable sectors of these platforms is the Sharing Economy model. Sharing and exchanging necessary goods and services with each other through a business platform has been on the rise. Numerous factors are being impacted by Sharing Economy concept and also resulting in the innovation of new ideas continuously.
Thinking about the impact and new potential ideas regarding Sharing Economy? Want your thoughts and ideas to get acknowledged and published?
Voice of Business is here for giving you the opportunity. VoB’s signature event- VoB Writing Contest is here. Participate in ‘VoB Writing Contest 2019’ and write about the impact of Sharing Economy and also your idea about new possible sectors based on Sharing Economy in the context of Bangladesh. Send us your thoughts on these ventures setting their footprints on different arenas of our country and the future potential ventures.
The write up should include the current impact as well as the possible sectors where the sharing economy can contribute.
The Champion of VoB Writing Contest will get a prize money of BDT 5000. The top 3 write-ups will be published in VoB 10th issue.
Mail us your work at- firstname.lastname@example.org Submission deadline: 1st October, 2019 The contest is open for all current Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. Guidelines for the contest:
1. Entries must be written in English
2. Only one entry per person
3. All work must be original and unaided
4. Credit must be given where due. Acceptable format: Harvard Citation
5. Entries must contain: a title, name of the writer, contact number, university and major
6. The word limit is strictly between 700-1000 words
7. Email your submission to email@example.com within 11.59pm, 1st October 2019. Late entries will not be considered
8. File should be named by the author’s name
9. The contest is open for any current Undergraduate/ Postgraduate students
10. VoB reserves the right to use entries for publication or promotional purposes
11. VoB reserves the right to change any rules during the course of the competition
12. VoB reserves the right to disqualify any entry should it find fit