The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic introduced a new world, a new lifestyle where e-commerce has taken the front seat. The industry has to deal with sudden demand from a huge customer base even before the establishment of strong regulations and robust ecosystems. The immense possibility in this sector lately plummeted as serious uncertainty put the customers’ trust at stake.
What do you think the reasons behind the fall of the E-Commerce sector after having such a boom within a few days? Thinking about to get your thoughts articulated and published?
Voice of Business can be an amazing platform to make it a reality. This time our signature event- VoB Writing Contest is back with a focus on “The E-commerce Transition: How the trust was created and broken”. Participate in “VoB Writing Contest 2021” and send us your thoughts on this topic.
The total prize pool of Writing Contest 2021 is worth BDT 10,000.
The top 3 write-ups will be published in VoB 12th issue.
Mail us your work at- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission deadline: 11:59 PM, 2nd November, 2021.
The contest is open for all current Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Guidelines for the contest:
1. Entries must be written in English
2. Only one entry per person is acceptable
3. All work must be original and unaided
4. Credit must be given where due. Acceptable format: Harvard Citation
5. The word limit is strictly between 700-1000 words
6. Entries must contain: a title, name of the participant, contact number, university and major
7. The subject of the email should be: VoB Writing Contest 2021
8. The submission must be done by sending both DOC file and PDF file
9. Files should be named by the participant's name
10. The contest is open for current Undergraduate/Postgraduate students of any University of Bangladesh.
11. VoB reserves the right to use entries for publication or promotional purposes
12. VoB reserves the right to change any rules during the course of the competition
13. VoB reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it fits fine.